Nyc Fashion Design Schools. Plus Size Fashion.
Nyc Fashion Design Schools
- The art dedicated to the creation of wearing apparel and lifestyle
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- (Fashion Designing) Is a profession for all those people who like to take the above defined seriously.Requires drive and unrelenting passion to understand the nuances of science,art and mathematics put together to make and stylize clothes.
- A large group of fish or sea mammals
- (school) educate in or as if in a school; "The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions"
- (school) an educational institution; "the school was founded in 1900"
- (school) a building where young people receive education; "the school was built in 1932"; "he walked to school every morning"
- .nyc is a proposed city-level top-level domain for New York City.
- New York City
- New York is the most populous city in the United States, and the center of the New York metropolitan area, which is one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world.
- Pennsylvania Station — commonly known as Penn Station — is the major intercity train station and a major commuter rail hub in New York City. It is one of the busiest rail stations in the world, and a hub for inboard and outboard railroad traffic in New York City.
nyc fashion design schools – Patternmaking for
Patternmaking for Fashion Design (3rd Edition)
This quintessential guide to patternmaking offers comprehensive coverage, clear illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions, providing users with all the relevant information necessary to create design patterns with accuracy regardless of their complexity. Covers the three steps in the development of design patterns—dart manipulation, added fullness, and contouring—with a central theme that all designs are based on one, or more of these three major patternmaking and design principles. Includes a fashion sketch for each project with an analysis of the design, and focuses on pattern plot and manipulation for developing the patterns. Illustrates several methods for knock-offs, and dedicates new sections on fitting corrections for the basic pattern set and the four pant foundation; menswear; patternmaking for bias-cut garments; revised drafting instructions and standard measurement charts; how to modify the bodice to fit the different sizes of bust cups; constructed support for strapless designs, and more. Presents additional and more challenging design projects for the advanced reader. For dressmakers, home sewers, manufacturing companies, and professionals in fashion design and fashion merchandising.
lisa and sushi week 3
sushi was a teen-age runaway. she left home at 16, after her parents didn’t support her artist’s dreams of quitting school and selling her graffiti collages at punk rock shows. she lived on the streets of nyc for only a month before meeting her new best friend, clifford. she’s gotten a real job designing cd covers for bands since then, but clifford still sticks by her side 24/7. she has the only red dog in the world, and he inspires her to show off that same color in everything she wears. she also wore skirts over pants long before it became a fad, and she’s still wearing them now that the fad has passed. today she’s wearing a red velvet dress with black ribbon straps and a pleather belt – she’s an animal lover, after all, and sparkling black pants. she likes to bring clifford to shows in matching capes … for company, yes, but she also likes the attention that punk rock boys give her as they stoop down to give clifford a big hug.
Pages from my scrapbook
Spanning from my high school days to now.. I used to use these scrapbooks as a place to stick all my ideas and art history loves. It includes everything from notes to drawings to just stuff I love. My cousin was studying at FIT/NYC at the time I started my scrapbooks. I think I got my start in mood boards from her.
nyc fashion design schools
The Mighty WalletTM is tear-resistant, water-resistant, expandable and, most importantly, recyclable. Made from Tyvek® (think express mail envelopes), the Mighty WalletTM resists tearing because of thousands of interlocking plastic fibers spun in random patterns giving the wallet incredible strength. The ingenious origami design reinforces that strength by using a single folded stitch less construction allowing the wallet to gradually expand and adapt to meet your own personal storage needs. The Mighty WalletTM will expand right before your eyes. Because of the slim, lightweight and water resistant features, you can take your Mighty WalletTM anywhere. It makes a great “night out” wallet for a slender silhouette and the writable surface conveniently acts as a quick note pad on the go. In time, the Mighty WalletTM will gradually soften and patina but, even after years of wear, it will still offer surprise and solicit intrigue. Other key features include 2 interior pockets, 2 inward facing credit card pockets (hold approx 16 cards) and 2 quick access business card pockets. Dimensions: While Open – 8″ w x 3.25″ h x .125″ d